It is always the little things in life that bring us the greatest joy. Today, I finally got to play with my new phone, and took some pictures. I am rather impressed with the quality of the pictures for being a cell phone. It even has some zoom power to it.

Some of my favorite little things in life are my children. The oldest two are at school. Tomorrow is their last day. So, for today and tomorrow, we still get one on one time with Miss Madison. I really loved this picture. She is such a pretty little girl. Don't let that fool you though. She is every bit as sassy and outspoken as a two year old can be! She is so much fun and is extremely polite!
For the past three years, we have been trying to grow grass in our back yard. We finally have a good start at it this time, so we will see how the kids kill it off. LOL! This is up front. Last fall we tore out some ugly bushes and we needed to plant grass. What was neat about this is that while I was watering it this morning, the sun reflected off the water and created a rainbow. It was so pretty, and I am glad that the camera (phone) picked it up!







1 comment:
what a cute picture! what kind of phone do you have? my phone has an camera. 5 mp with 3x digital zoom. I love it!!
Post a Comment