Bethanie and Madison really are the best of friends.
It is crazy because sometimes when they talk, you cant tell which one is talking.
They have so much fun with one another. I have said it before, but I still admire their
relationship as sisters! They are 4 years apart in age. I used to wish they were a little
bit closer in age, but I am really glad they are the ages they are. It has not affected
their friendship one bit.
Madison and Matthew are getting closer too.
I worried about their relationship because there is
nearly 8 years difference in their ages.
So I started asking him to do little things for her, like get
her a binky before bed or push her up to the table in her booster seat.
I have seen a world of
difference with doing this. I find Madison in on Matthew's
bed just playing with her dollies and
he is playing Transformers or something.
Just being near one another. I love it!







No comments:
Post a Comment