A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, May 4, 2009

It'S tHe FiNaL cOuNtDoWn...

YES!! After today, I only have TWO days left of classes! YESSS! Then next Monday I take my finals. I am SOOOOO HAPPY! I probably wont be blogging so much because I plan to do some serious studying. Plus, my sweet husband is GRADUATING Kansas Wesleyan University next Saturday. Soon after that is Mother's Day, and three family BIRTHDAYS within 9 days...OY!

Today, I decided (though I reeeaaallly didn't want to) to go in and work out after my first class. It has been a couple of weeks since I last went because of time restrictions. I went but could only do 40 minutes. I killed my back last week at the Dance Recital and it has been bugging me ever since, but it really started screaming at me during the work out, so I had to stop. TOMORROW, I have an appointment with Physical Therapy to help treat the Fibromialgia pain that I suffer with daily, and hopefully she will be able to help with the back pain caused by my "accident."

Anyway, hope you are all doing well. Enjoy the spring! That reminds me, I have to get my garden in this week, too. OY!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background