A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LiStS...

I am a list person. If I don't have it written down and in front of me, it ain't gonna get done. I started to email a friend of mine a couple of different times, but I had to stop because my lists were too long of things that I had to do (within a time frame). It created so much anxiety in me that I have been on the verge of a panic attack. I am so fortunate to have a therapist that comes to our home to help treat one of our children, and part of his philosophy is to keep the PARENTS healthy as the first step to treating the child. He listened to my concerns of my anxiety which I was so thankful for and he challenged me in some things to help me get a handle on it. I need to prioritize better. This time if year STINKS. We have so many birthdays, two graduations, mother's day, college finals, end of school year projects and activities for the children. It is soooooooo much to think about.

Today I went and had my back worked on. The poor PT, she hurt one of her thumbs and so she had to use her ELBOWS.....yep you saw it right. She had to use her elbows to dig into my muscles. Needless to say, I am totally USELESS. DON'T TOUCH MY BACK. Why is it that the kids gravitate to those sore spots???

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background