So, finals are looming. I STILL don't know what I am supposed to be studying for in English Comp. II. Today we had to meet with the instructor individually because he wanted to "go over our papers with us." I wasn't worried because I brown nosed and emailed him after our last class on Monday because he told the class he was NOT happy with the papers. He told me that day via email how I did (I got a 98, he never gives 99+). But while I went over the paper with him, I told him I was confused by what we were supposed to study. I know he must certainly get sick of me and will be glad I am OUT OF HIS CLASS (this is two semesters of me in a row). He *tried* to explain to my poor fried brain of what he wanted for the third time, but I STILL DON'T GET IT!!! So he told our class today that there would be no class on Friday, but we could all go in and get some help on our papers if we wanted. I said, "I would rather work on my paper on my own, but have a final **REVIEW** on Friday." He said we could probably do that. So.....I will show up, and HOPE FOR THE BEST. If he decides to NOT do the review, I am toast.
Chest pains, my anxiety and panic problem are just out of control at this point. I have talked with the therapist that comes to our house to see our kid, and he tried to help put things into perspective. What is wrong with me? I have too much UNFINISHED things going on. I cant stand to leave things unfinished. The longer it goes on, the more likely I will forget, so mentally I hang on to it and then it becomes too much. So, my Dr. upped my Celexa. Lets hope it works!!! I sure hope so. I want to get passed this issue!!!
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment