7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Thursday, May 7, 2009
TaKiNg BeTs...
Who will bet against me? I am wondering if I will be able to get out of bed in the morning. I worked out SO MUCH this morning, and most of it (well, half at least) was all upper body stuff (weights). These muscles are not used so much. I consider myself to be a weakling. LOL! I have only just sat down for the day, and I tried to keep going to get things done because I realized that IF I sit down, I will start to stiffen up (and I am) and my muscles will start to get sore. I got the garden planted today, mowed half the lawn (DH had to do the rest because I had to start supper). Anyway, it was a very productive day. We will see...do YOU think I will be able to get out of bed in the morning on my own power??? LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







No comments:
Post a Comment