
(This photo was taken 10 years ago, when our oldest was a newbie)
Of course, I also have to say, it wouldn't be Mother's Day for me at all if it weren't for these three sweet little beings. I love each one of them so deeply.
Matthew is my oldest, and probably the most challenging. But he also has a big heart and a strong desire to be loved and be accepted. I am so grateful that he is my son. I cant imagine my life without him! He has taught me a great deal about myself, and has shown me that I am stronger than I realized.
Bethanie is my oldest daughter, and she is the most compassionate person I know. She has a huge heart, she is so thoughtful of everyone and tries to make them feel special. If she hurts someone even by accident, I guarantee it hurts her worse. She never wants to hurt anyone. She is a lovely girl with a golden heart!
Madison is our youngest. She is so much like her big sister, though Madison isn't shy like her Sissy. Madison has a big spirit. She doesn't know she is only two. She thinks she is as big as the other kids. She loves to be a helper and she loves to do things her own way. She strives to do the right, even though she is two, it doesn't always come out that way. She loves to tease anyone who happens to be around her and she is a real deLIGHT in my life!
Also, if it weren't for my husband, they would not be here!







No comments:
Post a Comment