
It is the big day! I am down ONE final already. I feel very confident about it. There might have been 2-3 that I missed (I accidentally typed 23!!!). I am sure I got an A on it (a B possibly, though I doubt it). I felt very prepared for this test, mostly because my sweet dh gave me a blessing last night. It had 55 questions to it. I would say probably 45 of them were short answers with 3-5 different things to name or explain on it. This was my Human Growth & Development class. I love this instructor. Her name is Beth, and she is the one I had General Psychology with last semester. I will be in another of her classes in the Fall because she teaches Abnormal Psychology. I don't NEED this class for my degree, but could benefit from it personally, and it would also count as an elective for me.
The next exam is in 2 hours. It is my English Comp. II class. I really like this instructor too. He is the same one that I had last semester for my Literature class. His class is challenging because he mixes is up a bit, so you never know how he is going to test. I had issues with this final because the study guide he gave us had a lot of pre-midterm stuff on it, and we were not testing over all of that again, so it was confusing. I convinced him last week to give our class a review last Friday because we were all confused. Only a small number of the class showed up (I guess they don't care). So that is the one I am doing next. **YIKES** He is nice though, and he told me that if I ever needed a recommendation for anything, just to let him know and he would be happy to do it for me.
I am really looking forward to not only having finals over with, but knowing my final grade. Pressure off, when that happens.
This week is going to be sheer torture. I am glad to get the finals out of the way for now because then life goes on with other important things to take care of.
Tomorrow is the remainder of the IEP meeting we are setting up for Matthew. FINALLY!
Wednesday, I have a back appointment scheduled. We shall see!!! I am HOPING to go because the one I did last week, though it hurt and left be bruised, made me feel so much better.
Thursday, our son has to go to a specialist for a condition he has, and we have waited for ever to get in to.
Friday, our daughter is having a fake birthday party at school because her birthday is only a couple days after school lets out, so we will be doing cupcakes that day!!!
**SIGHS** Then soon enough, a whole new week will start!







1 comment:
YEAH for finals!!!!
Post a Comment