
I am here with three of my most favorite people on the world. I love how the light is on Bethanie's face. The photographer didnt use any flash (Matthew would not allow flash photograpy) and I wish you could see Miss Madison's beautiful face.
This picture is a hoot. This shows Matthew's REAL personality. It isnt one we get to see a whole lot of. He was completely fixated on the camera. I just LOVE his expression! Me, as usual with my mouth open talking. Yesterday was our article in the Salina Journal. It was a very fun experience. It was a little bit scary, but so far we have had positive feed back. I am sure though, that not everyone is going to be pleased with what we said, but well...what can I say. Some of the things were inaccurate as to who said what. Mainly the part about the Church situation (which I wish he had left out) but other things he had me down as saying when it was my dh that actually said it.
I do wish that he was mentioned more in it. I felt like he was sort of left out of it. I am glad to see the pictures of him and my mom. The one of Matthew is hilarious. The girlies were both rather shy but they were mentioned quite a bit and they were in a picture. All in all, it was a positive experience. (so far).
I do wish that he was mentioned more in it. I felt like he was sort of left out of it. I am glad to see the pictures of him and my mom. The one of Matthew is hilarious. The girlies were both rather shy but they were mentioned quite a bit and they were in a picture. All in all, it was a positive experience. (so far).
It was fun that at least one of our parents were involved. I wish they all could have been. They are all wonderful influences in our lives and the lives of our kiddo's!







1 comment:
That was a good artical and I love that they had to say you were 35 :P
Post a Comment