It has been a few days since I last wrote. I need to catch you up! Not that it is overly interesting stuff, or anything. **WHEW** it has been busy here these days!
It is now official. Miss Madison is NO LONGER, I repeat, NO LONGER in her crib. WAAAHHHH! I am so bummed out about this! She is just getting to be such a big girl...
Unfortunately, I have not taken the crib down yet, and since it is now vacant, Miss BETHANIE, yep, you read right, has taken an interest in it. Last night when I checked on them, she was not in her bed. After a brief panic, I looked in there and she was snoring away, all cramped up because she is almost seven after all!
The flash woke her up. LOL! I helped her out and put her back in her big girl bed. Silly girlie!!!
I think he felt guilty because he had to work today. LOL!
School is soon to be out. I have been working on summer plans and scheduling conflicts. **JOY**







No comments:
Post a Comment