A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, May 15, 2009

ThE oLdEr I gEt...

The more impatient I get. I really really really hate having to wait so long to find out the results of my finals. I just want to know already. I wont know until Sunday afternoon. *POUT*

In the mean time, today was Bethanie's [fake] birthday party at school. Her birthday is a few days after school lets out of the summer. Her treat of choice for the class was Root beer Floats (or orange or cream soda). They all got a real smurfy cup to keep with either Tinkerbell, Hannah Montana or Transformers. LOL!

Then I came home and did yard work. Oh the joys of MAY!

Today is my special niece's birthday. She is a beautiful 14 year old girl! I LOVE YOU, Heather!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background