A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, June 4, 2009

BoB...

Today is the day I took Madison (and Bethanie) in to fix the hair style her sissy gave to her. It was not salvageable to keep her hair the day it was after Bethanie snipped off some of her lovely long locks. Grandma's & Grandpa's will surely be in mourning over this, but the good news is...
IT'LL GROW BACK!!!


The entire time Miss Madison was in the chair, she was whining, "I don't wanna get my hair cut, I don't want a cut". It was heart wrenching since there was NOTHING I could do to make her happy.
If you think it was such a traumatic experience, think again... As you can see, she survived the event. She is happy and I tell her all the time how pretty I think her hair is. It was HARD getting her to take a picture so I can show you how it looks. The back shot was MUCH easier. LOL!

See? It isn't so bad. It is a Bob and it isn't as bad as I thought. My little girls have never really had hair cuts, just trims, and this is the shortest I have seen either of my girls hair. It takes a lot to get used to!

Just remember Grammies & Grampies-IT WILL GROW BACK (unless Bethanie does it again, or if MADISON decides to try it herself....)





1 comment:

Shauna said...

LOVE the video ;)

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background