A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, July 11, 2009

aMaZiNg...

I have always admired my mom. She is such an inspiring woman. She has strength beyond that of any human being I have ever seen. She has been witness to a lot in her life. When I grow up, I want to be just like her. She never says a bad word about anyone...ever!

I looked in the mirror the other day and couldn't help noticing just how similar we are. I sometimes hear myself say things to the children that I swear would have come directly from her. I never could pick out which parent I physically resembled more. I know in a lot of ways, I am like my dad in mouth and attitude. But these pictures of my mom and I really make me see the resemblance I have to her....what do you think???





No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background