Our county fair starts this week! We love entering the kids' art work from the school year into the fair. They usually win ribbons. The purple ribbon is the best in fair. Bethanie has won those two years in a row. Hers are all the framed ones except the one second from the left. That one is Matthew's. The ones on the floor, the first two from the left are Bethanie's, and the other two are Matthew's.
I am so excited that we actually have this many entries. I think it is by far the most we have entered. Judging is on Wednesday. I cant wait to see what they won! My bet is the middle one in the back (Bethaine's) will take at least a blue ribbon. I am hoping best in fair. The one of Matthew's the the left of it is really really good too, and it might do that well too! I cant wait!







1 comment:
oh good luck! I hope they win stuff! they are really cute things....
Post a Comment