So, we took Callie to show and tell at Bethie's summer school. There were all girls there and talk about a love fest for this kitty! I couldn't leave! Bethanie was sure proud!!
I then took the kids fair exhibits to the Belleville fair. They will be judged tomorrow. They do their fair different in how they judge so I am not sure how things will turn out.
I rushed home to get the kids fed before Matthew left for Respite, which was a very short time slot. But we managed to choke it down and he was able to go out for 3 hours. In the mean time, I was able to figure out how to log onto my ESSDACK site so I could go and take my final for Western Civ. IT IS OVER! YAY! I don't know my grade yet. I wish the instructor would just get it graded already!
I have learned as I get older, I am less patient. Now I am trying to make heads or tails out of this stupid Econ class.
Three out of the five of us are sick. We have this upper respiratory infection thing going on so SOME of us are rather cranky....I'm not naming names, just sayin'. :OP
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment