A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, July 26, 2009

REALLY annoyed...Grrr.

I had set up tomorrow morning (Monday) to go take my final for my Western Civ. class. No biggie for most, but I have to arrange child care and rides to summer school for every one, so it is no easy thing. Its complicated to day the least. So, I try to log on to the blackboard where my online course is and the entire thing has CHANGED. It wont let me log in and I have wasted all my study time trying to figure it out. Looks like it will be yet ANOTHER day before I can take my test...that is...if I can rearrange my child care situation! Humph!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background