A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, July 25, 2009

ToDaY iS a SpEciAl DaY!!! JULY 26th, 2009!!!

Today is my sweet mom's birthday!
Terry was born in 1950. She is the second oldest of five children.
After 21 days of courtship, she married the man she spent her life with, creating the beautiful family we now have!
Mom has gone through a great deal in her life. She is the greatest example in my life of strength, compassion, courage, forgiveness, trust and love.
I admire my mom so much. She is everything I strive to be, yet I still fall short!
Some things I love about my mom, Terry:
She is an optimist. She thinks on the bright side of things all of the time.
Though she suffers in pain, daily, hourly and by the minute, she NEVER complains.
She is always thinking about others.
She taught us to express our feelings of love for one another.
She allowed her children to think for themselves, watching from the sidelines, never EVER taking credit, when she could have or should have.
When I think of my mom, I think of the song Wind Beneath My Wings (Bette Midler).
She has never once put herself first, for anything.
I love this woman with all my heart. I feel so loved by my Savior because he gave me her!
I LOVE YOU, MOM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sis

Send her a birthday wish at tlccolby@hotmail.com !!!

3 comments:

Queen Julian XIII said...

Happy Birthday Terry!

Binny said...

Happy Birthday to Terry! She is such a good lady. She and my mom share the same birthday, which I think is pretty cool.

shayster said...

Happy Birthday Terry. May we all strive to have mother daughter relationships like you and your children. Love ya, Shay

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background