A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, July 2, 2009

ThE iNcReDiBlE sHriNkiNg WoMaN...

So, I am really working to burst through my stupid plateau. One thing I did was a visual reminder. I did up a visual reminder with that clip art "I AM WORTH IT". I made like, I don't know, 20. But I put only 12 on my fridge. I made them rather official. I laminated them and taped them to the fridge with a really fat picture of me. It is the heaviest I have been without being pregnant. I just had a baby (Madison) in that picture, and I DETEST that photo, so I put it on my fridge so I can look at it every day. So far, I have lost 6 lbs by using this visual reminder. It is the first thing I see every time I walk into the kitchen. I have also been working my tail off at home trying to get things done with the house. If I lose the next 9 lbs, I will be soooooooooo happy. Then I will re-evaluate my goals and strive further.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background