7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
ThE oLd FLipPer-oO...
So, I woke up this morning (er, yesterday morning???) and jumped out of bed, as fast as this 36 year old body would allow, and I decided to play RING A ROUND THE BED ROOMS. YEP! I switched them all around. No one (except Madison) is in their regular rooms now. It is really neat because now both of the girls have THEIR OWN ROOMS, and Matthew is quite happy about where he is. I did this myself....OK, not totally myself. My FIL came by and helped me move an air conditioner, then he went and napped in the recliner until my MIL got back. :O) But I did it. I am going to pay pay pay tomorrow. I am sooooooooooo sore I probably wont be jumping out in the morning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







No comments:
Post a Comment