The house was clean, all was quiet, just a small sweet sound of Madison singing to me all day...why then was I so sad?!? I missed my kidlets. I know it sounds crazy. The summer went by entirely too fast (not counting the last two weeks, which dragged on and on and on). Matthew started 5th grade (and transitioned to a different school). What a heart break! Two different schools for the kids...MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!! Bethanie started 2nd grade. She started to cry when I had to leave her class room. She was so nervous (don't get me wrong, she was way excited!!!) but she didn't want me to leave, either!
Madison thought she would get to go to school today too. She kept saying she was going to ride the school bus, got her bear backpack ready to go and she was set. I had to break it to her that she is only 2, and she cant go to school when she is two. :O(
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment