A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

StUdEnT AgAiN...

I started my classes today. Of course, I am currently taking TWO online classes (Elementary Algebra & Personal and Community Health) and I have already completed Western Civ. But the two classes I started were AT the college. The first one starts at 8 am and it is Abnormal Psychology. It is an upper level Psych class, and I think I am going to LOVE it. I really love the instructor that teaches these classes. She is wonderful! The other class I take at the college is called Marriage & Family. This is going to be a very interactive class. At some point, we will be paired up into groups of 3. In these groups, two will be the parents and the other will be a teenager. This is a 2 day long assignment. I am second to oldest in that class. I hope me and the other lady are the kids. BWAHAHAHA! Or, I kidded my husband and told him I was going to get married to an 18 year old college student. LOL! Oh the joys of teasing him to the point of insanity!

I do look forward to getting these classes under way and get finished. Jeff got his diploma in the mail today. I look for the day when I get mine....

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background