A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, August 6, 2009

LaZy DaZe Of SuMmEr...

We are really enjoying our little Kitties. This is Bella (I am such the Twilight Addict, if it was a boy it would have been named Carlisle, LOL!) but she was the kitten we struggled with at first because she was so flighty and she scratched. Turned out, she is embarrassingly affectionate. She is so full of love! She is quite the butterball too. She LOVES Callie and they play very well together. Bella is taking a snooze on my lap. I had to keep holding her head or she would have fallen off me backwards.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

more power to ya! i just am not a cat person! but i love my dog!
my girls were allowed to have kitties when they became teens. so i wasn't to mean.

Loretta Valenta said...

So cute! I am happy that you guys are enjoying your new kitties! :)

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background