No, not me silly. I wish! I am still stuck, in fact, I gained 5 lbs this past couple weeks. I have been a little full of anxiety and my kidlets (though they are just adorable) are driving me insane!!! School starts in a week and I think all of us are looking forward to it.
So, to keep busy, we have decided to get through our filthy basement! OK, so not ALL of it is like that, just two rooms. We have been so busy over the past couple of years raising children and going to school so things just get stuffed here and there, anywhere it will fit. We also have rarely sold or gotten rid of any of the kids' toys. So we are planning a yard sale next Saturday (you can come if you want!!!) and getting rid of at least half their toys. Sounds terrible, I know, but trust me....they wont be hurting for toys. Besides, Christmas is coming. :O)
I will be so glad to get rid of the clutter down there.
I have a weeks worth of work to get through so everything is ready for the yard sale and we are using the profits from it for Christmas savings... :O)
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment