I met with my advisor today. Turns out, I DONT NEED TO TAKE ECON. :O) I cant tell you how happy I am to hear that. So I am dropping it and adding a different class. Here is what my Fall Semester looks like:
Western Civ I (Online/already completed) = 3 hours
Personal & Community Health (Online) =3 hours
Elementary Algebra (online) 3 hours (will not count towards graduation)
Abnormal Psychology (In class room) =3 hours
Marriage & Family (In class room) =3 hours
Physical Fitness (work out for 22 hours during semester) = 1 hour
all of this = 16 hours. It wont be so bad, one is completed.
This will leave me with like 9 hours left to graduate. Here is what my Spring Semester will look like:
Intermediate Algebra (online, so I can cry and be frustrated in private LOL!) = 3 hours
Early Childhood Development = 3 hours
Health & Nutrition for Young Children = 3 hours
and there is another one but I cant remember it off the top of my head. Hey, its been a long day. LOL!
7 years ago







1 comment:
Awesome Stormy, can't believe you have only 9 hours left!!! Jen
Post a Comment