A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, August 8, 2009

ShE's TwO...



Poor thing! She really does still need her naps. She was sitting in the breakfast room waiting for me to set supper down. I was still cooking. But she was watching TV and waiting so patiently. I looked at her not even 5 minutes later and saw her asleep!

I wish I could let her nap during the day. She will say, "I tidered, Mommy" and I say, "I know you are sweetie!" But if I let her nap, she will be up until 11:00 p.m. I cant let her stay up that late for my own sanity!!!!

2 comments:

~Dianne and the Trust Fund Weenz said...

How sweet she is. Glad you found my new blog and left a comment. Did you see The Trust Fund Weenie's blog too?
I have several pics up there too.

Binny said...

Poor baby! I know the whole not letting them get a nap thing because that is what we had to do unless we wanted kids up for all hours of the night. They get used to it pretty quickly, (or maybe just my crazy kids, who don't seem to need sleep.)

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background