I say this, because I know it is possible-to be a mom, be a full time + student, wife and everything else to everyone. It isn't to say that there isn't a price to pay-for instance, my sanity. :O)
I found out this morning that I got a B on my Abnormal Psychology test. It was a tough test. It was mainly multiple choice, which isn't hard, and there were 5-6 essay's on there, which I am fairly good at (because I like to write and talk, and am very verbal, can you guess?) but the hard part was two things actually...there were 11 people who were credited in some way with bringing about change in the way the mental health profession has been brought about. This spanned from the ancient greek time-middle ages and through recent years. ELEVEN PEOPLE! The thing that made it hard was that they all were humanitarians and they all did similar things, so how do you choose that in these answers? It left many questions with 2 possible answers, which is hard. I only missed 6. There were only two B's in the class, the rest were C's, D's and F's. There were around 13 people to that took the test. Anywho-THE FIRST TEST IS DOWN AND OUT! WAHOO! That is the hardest part. I plan (note: plan-to do something with intention) to take two quizes in my online health class tonight. This is not always easy when I assume I can do it when kids are in bed. One time I did it, Matthew was downstairs goofing around when we thought he was in bed sleeping and he UNPLUGGED MY MODEM AND ROUTER while I was taking an online test. That bites. Fortunately I spoke with my instructor and explained what happened and she made an exception and reset that test for me. I ended up with a 10/10!
So, the weather is GLORIOUS outside! I know I keep saying that on Face Book and on here, but it just IS! I am so not motivated to do anything physical, but I am motivated to cook something so I have a meatloaf and scalloped cheesy potatoes in the oven. My house smells sooooo yummy! Drop by if you are hungry!!! There MIGHT be brownies for dessert.
7 years ago







1 comment:
i have been reading your blog.. on google reader.. so i have been bad about commenting but i have been reading!
Post a Comment