A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

cHiLd'S pLaY...

HAHAHA! Madison LOVES Polly Pockets and My Loving Family dolls. Fortunately we have a TON of them around the house. Actually, Madison got a whole kit of Polly Pockets as her Potty training reward! She is nearly potty trained. The night time diaper is still a must even though she wakes up mostly dry every morning. She was playing with her "Barbies" as she calls them today while my mom was here and this is the scene in her mind...Hmmm...what could she be thinking about? LOL! POTTY TRAINING!

1 comment:

Cori Ann said...

Dorothy is officially potty trained and I couldn't be happier! The is the one little light in my life at the moment. I guess I'll take what I can get. :)

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background