A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, September 19, 2009

FREE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS IT!

To Whom It May Concern-

It has been very difficult for me to come to terms that I must give this away, but I feel that the time has come. I must part with it for my own good. If you are interested, leave me a post on my blog or email me and it is yours!

What is it you ask? My cold. I am rather sick of it and I am soooo ready to pass it along to the next person! Come closer, closer (I have to cough) *COUGH* *COUGH*

*sigh* lets see if I feel any better by tomorrow.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background