So my DH is making a major career change. Yesterday, he was accepted at his job to me a Risk Manager at the hospital he works at. This is quite a change from being an RN for so many years! This is very exciting because he is going to be in the business end of things now, rather than patient care (not directly). I am so proud of him for his accomplishment and I am really excited that he gets to have this wonderful opportunity! Some of the perks is that his schedule will be flexible. This is GOOD NEWS to us. Also, he will have all weekends and holidays off. Again, GOOD NEWS considering he misses out of things like Thanksgiving a lot of the time. He plans on taking some pictures the kids have done and entered in the fair for his new office. I am looking forward to having him home for supper EVERY night. He will work 4 days a week in this capacity but he will also work as an RN here and there just to keep up his skills. Congrats Jeff! You will do great! ! !
7 years ago







1 comment:
Stormy,
Just an idea, especially since you are so busy with school and home life. Make Jeff a calendar from the scanned pictures your kids did and some photos of the kids as well. I did this last year for Brent (actually scrapped every month) and it was his favorite Christmas gift. You can start it any month of the year. I've used Snapfish and Shutterfly. You can also put all the family members pics on their birthdate.
Post a Comment