A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Matthew...

Here is my handsome little man! Matthew is ten now, and I look back wondering where the time went, and why it went so fast. Some days seem to drag on and on, but the years fly by. How bizarre!

Matthew started the 5th grade this year. It has been quite an adjustment for him. He changed schools. He was in one school for 5 years (k-4) and suddenly he is in middle school. It has been really hard for him, especially with the entire staff change as well as physical facilities.

I am so proud of Matthew. He has Asperger's and each day is a struggle for him to get through. I admire him for his strength and endurance. I wish I could get past things as easily as he does. I love Matthew and I thank Heavenly Father each and every day for this dream that waltzed into my life. I know it can be a challenge in dealing with a child with autism, but it is never a challenge loving him.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background