I wont be attending my classes. I don't have anyone to tend my "Weet Heart". Jeff's parents are out of town through most of the week and my folks have appointments, my husband is working and so no one can tend to her. Poor thing! Looks like she is going to be stuck with me all day. I HATE missing my classes. It is always so much more work getting caught up. I am not worried about my Psych class because we just tested on Friday and so we will be beginning a new chapter. The Marriage and Families class is hard because 90% of the tests are from our notes, and to be honest, we have not even cracked open our books yet. He just lectures, so I really hate to miss his class. Oh well. I guess that is the price you pay being a student and a mom!
In the mean time...
Today was Grandparents Day. I made a couple cakes this morning while Madison was sleeping off her terrible night last night, and we took them to our parents with a little microfiber fleece blanket. It is symbolic, really, blankets are like grandparents, soft, warm and snuggly, and the cake is sweet just like they are! LOL! I would be lost without our parents.
Jeff should learn about the "promotion" he is up for this week. We have been really praying that he gets this position, it would mean so much for our family. It has taken like 6-8 weeks to find out. I cant stand the not knowing. I just want to know either way if he gets it or not...KWIM?
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment