A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, September 12, 2009

LiFe'S LiTtLe TrEaSuReS...

Matthew came in from the front yard a couple days ago, so very excited! He told me of a "Tiger" Butterfly that he saw. Quickly we ran to to see it. We had a really hard time seeing it becaues it looked like the leaves on the grass! It was so pretty. It posed nicely for me to get this picture off my phone camera.

Madison and Bethie are both sick. Bethie is close enough on the mend, but not Madison. She has a terrible cold and now an eye infection. *JOY* It is so sad. She wanted so much to go outside and play with her Mae (Bethanie). She stood at the back door and literally SCREAMED, "MAE!! MAE!! I WANT MY MAE!!! How heart breaking. Finally I just let her go outside to play. It was so sad. I know, bad mommy, but it was so sad!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background