I am finally feeling better. I have been getting spurts of energy. Today, without thinking, I decided to tidy up Madison's room. Bethanie tends to use it at HER disposal and leaves it a mess, so I tidy up on occasion when it gets too cluttered. Amazing how much time Madison has been spending in there playing now that it is clean!!! She LOVES it. I didn't stop there. I took down her mini blinds and cleaned them in the tub with bleach water. They are so shiny and new! I am also washing her curtains so they smell nice and fresh. The bad thing with these energy spurts is that I am still trying to recover. My voice still isn't all the way back, and my energy goes fast. I am sooooo ready to get a nap....now if the school just doesn't call me about Matthew I will be happy. :OP
Oh, I also got our heat ready to go for when those mornings are just too cold. We have steam heat in our house so I got it all warm and (well, too hot) cozy and shut it down. Now I can get the thermostat set and ready to go! No more whiny children in the mornings. LOL!
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment