Where is the time going? Seems like I have been so busy, time is flying by. I cant believe it is October. The weather has been GORGEOUS and chilly! So early, too! My kids have been very busy playing with their friends. I love that! I hate the mess that follows but I love that we are the happening place for the neighborhood children. LOL!
My classes are going OK. I am dropping my elementary algebra class. I cant put my mind to math. I just cant get it. This means I probably wont be graduating in May. How disappointing. However; I am still a mother and I cant put myself through so much stress over math when I have so many other things going on.
Jeff and I have been fighting with the school system for our son. We are now involving the state board of education in the fight. IEP is not being followed and they are trying to bully us into sending our son to a VERY restricted teaching environment. It wont happen. Matthew is completely capable surviving and learning in the class room with his peers. The school is literally crippling him. Every day it is a battle. We had to make them give him a choice just to eat lunch with his peers. We found out that he was not being allowed to make the choice and he has been eating mostly alone in the gifted room. HOW SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, my mood these days has stunk. I am overwhelmed in my mind with my responsibilities and emotions. I know this wont last forever. I need to get through school so I can work.
Jeff likes his new job. It isn't to say it has been without challenges. He is adjusting to it though and it is really nice to have him home for supper EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!!
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment