I always said that Heavenly Father gave us Bethanie because He gave us Matthew. Bethanie is such a good sister to Matthew. She *GETS* him. KWIM? She understands him. Don't confuse me, she doesn't always like his ways some times, and she does get frustrated, but she is so good with him. I know that we are so lucky to have each one of our children. I feel so grateful and loved by my Heavenly Father to trust me with each one of them. Some times it is hard to love others, but it is NEVER hard for me to love my children, husband and the rest of my family. What is hard is taking on the world to protect them. I love autumn, it is my favorite time of the year. We have had a lot of fun this fall. I think we are going to sign the kids up for 4H.
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment