
I am sooooooooooo loving this autumn weather. First, through most of August and through till now, the weather has been cool and the air has been fairly humidity free. I love that. I never have gotten used to the Kansas humidity. And we have had plenty of rain so that when we entered fall, everything was beautiful in color, not just dead. We have had some pretty cool days but the last couple have been around 70. It feels HOT!
Bethanie is doing something new this week...she is doing Jr. Cheer leading. This is something she has DREAMED of doing, and Friday she gets to cheer with her team at the H.S. Football game. She can hardly contain herself!
Madison and I are joined at the hip these days. She *LOST* all of her Binkies. Poor thing, but
she is doing well with out them. Thankfully!
Matthew ran in the 5th grade cross-country last week. He had a lot of fun, even though the running made him throw up. ;)
Jeff seems to be adapting to his new "career". I think he is finally getting a handle on how things are working. He likes going to work in real clothes and not scrubs. ;) He realized how much he DOESNT have in clothing as far as nice casual.
My midterms are over and I am still 4.0. WHEW!!!!
This picture above is a beautiful tree we saw on our way home from dropping Bethanie off at Cheerleading practice. I LOVE how these tress look this time of year!







1 comment:
I love these pics this is one season here that I just love the autumn leaves!!!! How fun!!! Loosing binkies stinks!!! We finally told Braxton that his were growing bugs. But that still doesn't help the screaming huh!!!
Post a Comment