A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, October 26, 2009

My WeDdiNg...

So, I am nearly completed with my wedding portfolio. It has taken me several hours to plan this wedding! This picture is the dress that I chose. I thought it was absolutely GORGEOUS! I cant get the picture of the back of the dress to save, but there are sleeve options available for modesty. ;) Anyway, the wedding day is December 19th, so it is a Christmas Time Wedding. That is why I chose the red sash. The colors are red, white and black. Very elegant for a Christmas wedding. I had fun with this project. I think the wedding ended up costing around $20,000 from engagement through the end of the honeymoon which is in Hawaii for 7 days. :)


No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background