A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, October 26, 2009

Oklahoma Is The Place To Be...

I have to say, I DID NOT WANT TO GO to Oklahoma this past Saturday. There is just so much stuff that I need to accomplish, between my class work, kids and their stuff, my house hold things, the mediation coming up, there is an unending list of things that I need to do. I couldn't get my self geared up to spending 11 hours in the car and 2 hours at the Temple. What a bad attitude I have! We have not been to the temple since a year ago in February. I wanted to go to the Temple, but it is just so far! But putting it into perspective, it was a nice day to go, so beautiful out! We went because some dear friends of ours were taking their oldest son (Dustin, 27) to get his endowments. So we wanted to be there with them on such a special day. Also, my dad wanted to go, and I cant resist going to the temple when he is going to be there! I wish my mom went too, but I know there is no way she would be able to handle the car ride that far. I missed her! Anyway, it was a great day (long, but great).











1 comment:

shayster said...

That is so awesome. Next time you go to Winter Quarters let me know. Hey, maybe if Adrienne gets married there you can come! I'll keep you posted! YAY! I love the temple!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background