So, now we are moving on to a new phase with the school. We are going to mediation. We went to a school board meeting tonight and said our peace and now we move on to getting more things settled that NEED to be settled with a member of the State Board of Education (mediator that is getting involved). I have to say, this has been a very painful and frustrating thing to go through as parents. Taking on the school system has been extremely stressful. It is literally a daily battle. Jeff and I are both dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety. I know I have been quite pointed lately but I think that if you can question why, then you aren't listening! LOL!
Anyway I look forward to having things resolved with the school so we can get on with life.
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment