
Oh my GOSH! My heart is so full of love for this person! Let me tell you about her!
Bethanie was our surprise baby! She came to us after 10 long years of wondering if we would ever get pregnant! What a shock, that day, when I found out! Seemed like she just wanted to take her own sweet time coming to our family-NOT! She ended up coming almost 2 months earlier than we had planned! It was very scary, but she came and was very healthy, and beautiful!
Bethanie has grown to be a very compassionate and giving young lady. She is very shy in her demeanor and as strange as it sounds, she LOVES to perform. Bethanie is in 2nd grade now, but when she was in preschool, she started to do dance classes, which she has continued ever since then. Her shyness never keeps her from performing. Next week she gets the chance to be a cheer leader, which she has always DREAMED of doing!
Bethanie has no enemies. She is a friend to everyone. Her goal is to make others happy. If she sees you dropped your ice cream on the ground, she will happily offer hers to you. That is just how she is! So self-less, so loving to everyone!
I want to be just like her when I grow up! I love this child with all my heart! I know she was given to us to remind us about peace and comfort in our often times "Stormy" life. :O) I am so proud of her and all that she is! I LOVE YOU , BETHANIE!!!







1 comment:
That is such a cute picture of Bethanie! She is such a sweet girl.
Post a Comment