A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SeMeStEr...

I don't know if I am going to make it through this semester. I am really considering not taking classes in the Spring semester. My plan is to do all on line courses, where I can enroll in one at a time, finish it, then enroll in another. I have 4 that I have to do. That would be about one class a month. I guess in some ways it might be easier if I can keep myself disciplined enough to do the work. I am almost ready to complete my one online course that I have left. I have my Ab Psych mid term at 8 in the morning. I am going to try to do the make up test right after that in my free hour. I really just want to quit, to be honest. I keep telling myself that I KNOW I CAN DO THIS. I KNOW I CAN. I CAN DO IT. *SIGH*

My poor husband is sick. I don't know what is wrong with him. It almost seems like his gall bladder or something. Tomorrow he is calling in sick and going to the Dr if I have to drag him there myself.

With all this stuff going on with Matthew and the school (mediation, possible due process, dragging the staff through every single day), and the stuff with Church, my anxiety is through the roof. I had the worst panic attack on Sunday. It was the worst that I have had by far. I have to find a way to manage my stress. It is truly getting the better of me. I hate this punched in the gut kind of feeling constantly. I hate feeling like I cant get everything (anything) done, and done right. I hate the feeling like I am not going to do well with my classes. I am in such a negative state right now and I really need that support. Thank Heaven for my family. Jeff's parents and my parents have been so good to help, even to just listen to us vent (which we do a lot these days).

Our names were in the paper tonight about the School Board Meeting. A concerned parent called us tonight with kids in High School and apparently she is going through the same thing with the same people. It sounds like she might be a single parent, I am not sure. I CANT IMAGINE DOING THIS ALONE! I hope we can help her. This is so hard...

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background