A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, November 9, 2009

BuSy WiTh LiFe...

I feel like I have been seriously neglecting my blog. I HAVE! Sorry folks, but it isn't just my blog, it is my parents, friends and everyone. Without going into a whole lot of detail, just know that everything here is OK, but we are in a sort of transition state which I will elaborate on in the next few days or week. I am really loving this beautiful autumn weather we have been having. I am also getting very excited for the holidays that are upon us. School is going well for me, and I am looking forward to the semester ending soon. I did end up going pretty much independent study because of all the changes happening here, but I will be able to see this semester through. That is a POSITIVE thing! Anyway, keep checking back for updates. I will fill you in on things after we know more.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I for one will be happy to know how things have been settled.. I hope all is well..

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you are ok. Its good to "hear" from you.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background