A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

GoBbLe TiL yA WoBbLe...

WOW! I cant believe it is THANKSGIVING! YAY! I LOVE Thanksgiving! I get to see nearly all of our family! This year is super special because we FINALLY get to meet our newest little Nephew, JUNU! He was born in June and we still have yet to meet him! I CANT WAIT to squeeze his cute little cheekies!!!

We are so blessed because we get to celebrate this holiday with BOTH sets of our parents. At 12:00 we are always with Jeff's parents. Then we go to my parents house and eat again around 4:00. Yes, we gobble til we wobble, but its only one day, and certainly is a memory we create with one another!

I am so grateful for my family. I feel so blessed to have each one of them as MINE!!!!

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background