7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Thursday, November 19, 2009
nEcLeGtEd...
I have sadly neglected my poor blog. Sorry to leave every one hanging. I have to say, I wont be sad to see this year pass and become a distant memory. I am really struggling with keeping my precious "A's" in my college courses, and now I am home schooling our oldest. Jeff's new job has left him really "busy at the office" and it has all fallen onto me to accomplish. That is such a heavy load. I spend most of my time feeling exhausted. My Fibromialgia has been really acting up, to the point I can hardly walk in the evenings when I sit down. I have been VERY fortunate to have instructors who are working WITH me and not against me with the situation we have had over the homeschooling issues. My upper level psych class has the most awesome instructor. Her name is Beth and she has pretty much let me go independent study. I met with her today to go over some things they are doing in class, studying materials and going over my power point presentation that I will be giving on Autism Spectrum Disorders on December 4th. She really loved my presentation. Fact is, I am needing to really prioritize. My poor house is a wreck and to even THINK about putting up the tree next weekend bugs me, because nothing is organized, at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







No comments:
Post a Comment