A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, November 13, 2009

WaHoO! ItS tHe WeEkEnD!!!

I am so glad that this week is over with! We had a very successful week as far as our first week of home school goes. We named our school Ladysam Academy. :O) It is amazing to me that Matthew will sit here and do work for me. We usually take Bethie to school and come home and eat breakfast. He is chomping at the bit BEFORE we eat to get started on his work. It is amazing! WHY cant the school have these results? It makes no sense. I have noticed the stress level in our home DEFLATE. It is the weirdest thing. School, for some reason, was just too overwhelming for Matthew. I think next Friday we will be going to get his things. There is no love lost with his school officials.

Tomorrow we will start some birthday girl shopping for Madison. She will be three soon. Gosh, where did the time go????? Also, Christmas shopping. I love this time of year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad things are working well for you. What are you doing about school for yourself now? Maddie will be 3 that is JUST craziness......

Cori Ann said...

I usually love this time of year too... but for some strange reason, this year I don't.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background