A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, December 13, 2009

AcCoMpLiShMeNtS...FINALS WEEK!!!


My most challenging part of finals week came today, when I had to play "Catch-up" with work. I had to complete two tests for my online Personal & Community Health class. I had a unit test to complete (70 minutes, 100 questions, and believe me it takes every minute to do it) and the final which was 200 minutes for 100 short answer questions. I am so burned out on hearing about drugs, alcohol, sex (hehe), STDs, heart health, exercise and so on. I am SO GLAD to have this class out of the way. I ended up with a 92% which = an A. Tuesday, I need to go and take my Abnormal Psychology final. I am not too worried about it. For some reason, I am LOVING psychology. I don't know if it is because I live with abnormal people (myself included) or what the deal is. LOL!


This has been such a challenge, this semester. I didn't plan on having to be a teacher so soon with having Matthew home each day. I have to say, I am LOVING being his teacher. He is making this so much easier for me than I thought he would. However; it makes getting to my classes much harder (impossible). I still have four hours to exercise this week to finish off my PE class (if I want an A, and I do). So somehow it will all be done. I am not sad to see the semester be finished. On with CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background