A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WiNtEr WoNdErLaNd...


We have over a foot of snow! I cant believe there is so much snow on the ground! We have been out of school for two days, and the kids have had a blast! So have we! Yesterday we took all three of our kids and three of their friends out sledding. I took Madison down the hill first and we plowed through fresh snow. By the time we stopped, we were UNDER the snow. I tried to cover up Madison's face as we went through it but was not successful. I stood her up after we stopped and turned her toward me and tried to get the snow off her face so she could breathe and see. She said, "Me not LIKE it". :O) It was funny. So I put her in the van to stay warm so I could watch the other kids sled. She watched the DVD player and was nice and toasty. Matthew then joined her soon. He is sensitive to temperatures. But the rest of the kids had so much fun!
Today we spent the day scooping out our driveway with one shovel. We took turns scooping and it was A LOT OF WORK. But it is done. I think the worst part of the day was that Jeff tried for an hour to leave for work and was not successful. Then, the battery to the van died because someone left the light on the DVD player on and it killed the battery. So we struggled all day to GET TO THE VAN through the snow so we could jump it. It was just kind of a challenge all day long. But the kids played out in the snow for a while and I made some delicious homemade cinnamon rolls to reward our labors. :O)

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background