7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Invisible Ink
Sometimes I feel so invisible. Do you ever feel that way? I think it is a combo of things. Christmas is in a couple of days. I am already grieving that it is almost over. I love this time of year. I rarely get out of the house these days since pulling ds out of school. I am not complaining, mind you, just saying, it is hard to never leave the house or to have any personal time to myself. It could be that 3 times now, I have been passed over for things when everyone recieves something as group, and I am left out. I know it is not intended with malice, but I still feel sometimes like I dont exist. I need to put my priority hat on straight. I KNOW I mean something to my husband and children and parents. That is probably the most important thing. THEY know me, who I am and that I am here. Just feeling sorry for myself is all. Chalk it up to winter blues. :O) Cant be happy all the time, right? So that is why today I am writing in invisible ink. My cup has been bone dry empty. I am giving more than is getting putting in. This past year has been fairly tough on us and even though it has been 6 weeks since ending things with the school (in a rather nasty way), I still am feeling the emotional effects from it. I know things will get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







2 comments:
I know next year will be much better for you. You will be in a better rutine with Mathew and you will start to get your own personal time again. I am always thinking about you. I May not comment all the time, but I read all the time. You are in my thoughts and prayers much love
You are NOT invisible!!!!! You are important to me... very important! I love you my friend. I know how you feel though. I am dealing with some real winter blues right now. Why does it have to be this way. I don't want to feel like this. But it's comforting to know that I have you in my life and that I can call or email you anytime and that you will listen, and understand.
Post a Comment