Wow, I cant believe that the year is OVER! I wish I could say it was exciting. Looking back, some of the first thoughts would be:
he finally graduated college...10 year old boys, wow!...beautiful ballerina...i love my family...teaching youth Sunday School isn't so bad, the girls really are great...i feel invisible sometimes...i am not the incredible shrinking woman anymore, but i do plan to get back on track SOON, and I AM WORTH it, still...i love having a house cat...a total career change is fun and interesting...homeschooling is something i never thought i wanted to do...the holidays were fun...i wished for a lot of snow and got my wish...Madison is growing up and turning into such a delightful little girl...Bethanie is still shy but is loving having friends...Matthew is happy...my thumb is really mad after the Dr. tortured it today...i am craving a cheese burger...i only have 15 hours left for graduation...i am loving technology, just not figuring out how to use it...fudge, i know we have some left somewhere...i have some goals set for the new year, yet to be revealed to you...i love my friends, especially those who take the time to read my thoughts and offer me support continually...I drove in a city by myself the other day, which I NEVER do, and I am proud of me...my husband turned 40 the other day, and i am still younger than he is...Autism, and teaching others about it is my passion... so is my family, parents, siblings, children, and niece and nephews, dont forget my dear friends.
That is just a few of the thoughts running in my mind. Believe it or not, the brain isn't totally fried from kids and homework. :O)
It is my hope that this new year, 2010, is better for everyone financially, emotionally, physically and in every other way that it could be! this year had its share of challenges for us all, and here is to a Happy New Year!!!
7 years ago







1 comment:
Love your thoughts!!
Post a Comment