It is no secret-I am NOT sad to see 2009 over with! It is the last day of the year, last day of this decade! Tomorrow is a new beginning! Tomorrow is the first day of the 2010 year, and for this coming year, my hope is that my family will be healthy, happy, grow stronger together. My goal is to become more of an autism advocate, to go into communities and teach those listening about life with autism. I want to become the Incredible Shrinking Woman again, and today I have already started to GET BACK ON TRACK. By this new year's end, I will graduate college. I wont be sad to see college over with as well.
What happens this new year:
Matthew will turn 11
Bethanie will turn 8 and be baptised
Madison will turn 4 in December and she will soon start Primary (this Sunday)
Matthew will finish Cub Scouts
Bethanie and Madison will be in their first dance recital TOGETHER
I will meet my weight loss goal (yes, I WILL)
So, as you can see, I have some things in the works, some things will happen as time progresses. I hope and pray that this New Year will bring only good things for everyone!!!
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment